From: Jenny Kessner (niferk)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 04:47:15 PDT

    Hello again,

    Thank you to everyone who sent me links or
    recommendations of interactive art museum sites. In
    studying these sites and identifying those that are
    most "interactive" and possibly effective, I have a
    few questions. How do people feel about using
    technology such as the Internet, to access museums?
    Do you think these ventures are worth it
    (educational)? To what extent do teachers use these
    resources in his or her classroom?

    Any comments are greatly appreciated.

    Do You Yahoo!?