Daily Grade Sheets

From: Debra Kozak (berkana)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 03:56:37 PDT

    Thanks for the Daily Grade Sheets, Donna. They are great. I unzipped
    them using WinZip and saved them to Word. I then printed out full-color,
    hard copies. Had no problem whatsoever. I am married to a computer
    geek (making computers jump through hoops is what he does for a living),
    so I have few problems with computers, software, etc. I don't worry
    about viruses too much as he has McAfee Virus Shield set up to scan all
    the e-mail and information that we download onto our systems.

    Thanks again.
    Deb K.

    ---