Re: Jr. High vs Middle School- what's the diff?

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 20:29:58 PDT

    I don't have time tonight to go into detail. But the major difference is
    that one takes the unique nature of the kid into account and is a more
    friendly nurturing environment. The other is just a younger version of a
    high school with lots of class changes and teachers concerned mostly
    about their special subject area. Some that call them Jr. Highs are more
    like Middle schools that those that use the name, and vice versa.
                                                    Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan