Re: Start to finish SIMPLE TIE DYE INSTRUCTIONS

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 19:50:22 PDT

    Tie dye is so easy, fun, and very messy! We did a day in the high school
    while I was student teaching last fall. Homecoming tie dye day coincided
    with a color unit. Get lots of large rubber bands and use Rit dye. We
    used the liquid form for ease of mixing. All you need are the primary
    colors and the students will get other colors by double dipping. I have
    a handout of the folds I will try to send (I'm not that computer
    literate!) tomorrow with my husband's help.
    Sandra

    ARTISOK wrote:

    > Dear Art Folk,
    > I need blow by blow- from pretreating the shirts...Tying the bands..twisting

    ---