Re: paper sculpture

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 19:39:35 PDT

    >Roberta,
    Give me a couple days and I'll send them to you. It's Easter Break! And, boy
    do we need it! Our principal just passed away from colon cancer this week.
    The whole school is exhausted. But the beauty in it all is how the students
    have become very proactive in their grief. Students are doing portraits,
    they are considering dedicating the library to him...
    He was a big supporter of the arts. We have lost a fine man. He knew his
    health was failing him, but still managed to complete next year's schedule
    and sign all the diplomas. Just today, I found out he honored our request
    from the art dept. for 8th period plan periods. Something that may not seem
    like much to others, but he knew how important it was to us. We'll miss him.
    Christy