Re: MY DAILY GRADE SHEETS -please send me this-

From: croberts (b2w6w4kn)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 19:22:47 PDT

    After I unzipped it, I couldn't find mine...but did a search and found
    it...and they opened up under Word...2 pages, that it...here it is without
    the graphics...

    GENERAL JOB LIST FOR ART CLASS: PERIOD: MARKING PERIOD: __________
        JOBS... MUST BE WELL DONE EVERY DAY
    Please understand that sometimes it takes a little extra effort on the part
    of volunteers to keep things running efficiently and safely. Your help will
    be greatly rewarded and appreciated. Thank you.
    AT NO TIME ARE CLOSETS OR TOOLS ARE TO BE ACCESSED WITHOUT TEACHER
    PERMISSION . TO BE FAIR, THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.

    SUPERVISORS:TIME KEEPER - FIRE DRILL - ALL AROUND GENERAL HELPER
    KEY PERSON: PLEASE ALWAYS RETURN KEYS TO MRS. ASH:
    1.
    2.
    ART TOOLS AND SUPPLY TABLE / collect, clean, and put away upright:
    BRUSHES / collect, clean, and put away upright :
    a.
    PAINTS AND PAINT CABINETS:
    a.
    b.
    WATER CUPS: TWO PER TABLE, RINSE AT END OF PERIOD, PUT AWAY DRIED
    a.
    b.
    SPECIAL PROJECT TOOLS THAT NEEED TO BE HANDED OUT AND COUNTED :
    a.
    b.
    FLOOR AND ROOM CLEAN UP: ENTIRE FLOOR, LOOK FOR ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE
    STRAIGHTENED UP OR PUT AWAY. DRAWING TABLES: CLEAR OFF TOPS... PUT ANYTHING
    LEFT ON TOP AWAY IN IT’S PROPER PLACE, WHIP DOWN TOPS, CLEAN OUT TRASH FROM
    INSIDE DRAWERS AND SHELVES.
    DEMO TABLE AND EQUIPMENT; PUT EVERYTHING AWAY, WASH OFF
    a.
    SINKS AND ENTIRE SURROUNDING AREA: Nothing left out on counter tops.
    1 - 2
    3 - 4
    5 - 6
    ALL COUNTER TOPS, AND TABLETOPS AND WHAT'S ON THEM IS TO BE STRAIGHTENED UP
    AND PUT AWAY PROPERLY: whip down fronts of classroom drawers and cabinets
    once a week…. Every Friday.
    a.
    b.
    STUDENT WORK TABLES: Was h down tops - every Friday do all sides
    Tables 1-3
    Tables 4-6

    Please realize that it takes an entire class working together to be
    successful. Please do your part on a daily basis. Your efforts will be
    appreciated and will not go unnoticed. Thank you.
    1. BE ON TIME AND ENTER THE ROOM IN A REASONABLE MANNER AND IMMEDIATELY TAKE
    OUT YOUR PROJECT AND NEEDED TOOLS - BEGIN WORKING.
    2. COME PREPARED TO WORK.

    3. HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.

    4. RESEARCH YOUR PROJECTS BEFORE CLASS AND KEEP UP WITH ASSIGNMENTS.

    5. BE CREATIVE…. HAVE FUN!

    6. IF CRITIQUING - OR- INTRODUCING A LESSON; BE PREPARED IMMEDIATELY WITH A
    WRITING TOOL AT BEGINNING OF PERIOD. HAVE NOTEBOOK OUT. PARTICIPATE
    PROPERLY.
    7. KEEP ON TASK THE ENTIRE PERIOD.
    8. KEEP YOUR AREA AND TOOLS IN A CLEAN WORKING CONDITION.
    9. KEEP THE SIDES AND INSIDES OF YOUR CABINET CLEAN.

    10. KEEP THE FLOOR IN YOUR GENERAL AREA CLEAN.
    11. RETURN ALL MATERIALS CLEAN TO THE PROPER PERSONS. NO TOOLS ARE TO BE
    KEAPT IN INDIVIDUAL CABINETS OR WITH PROJECTS.
    12. STORE PROJECT AND CLAY PROPERLY.
    13. ALLOW NO CLAY TO LEAVE THIS ROOM WITH OUT PERMISSION.
    14. ALLOW NO CLAY TO GO DOWN THE DRAINS.
    15. BE RESPECTFUL

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    b2w6w4kn
    croberts.us

    >In a message dated 4/19/00 2:42:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    >astroboy writes:
    >
    ><<
    > Donna I've tried everything to open this and since it is an EXE I
    > can't. Can anyone forward this to me. I have photoshop, photo
    > impact,Adobe, Word, works etc. Even my husband can't get it opened.
    > We can unzip it but can't view it. So if anyone can print and then
    > rescan it and send it to me, or paste it into another format and
    > send it I'd appreciate it.
    > Thanks,
    > Sandra
    > astroboy
    > >>
    >Ditto here too! I thought it was just me:(
    >Gabrielle

    ---