Re: paper sculpture

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 19:04:25 PDT

    In a message dated 4/19/00 6:43:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    claygoddess31 writes:

    << I had the kids construct a column (tube) from oak tag, they could keep it
     round or fold it into square, triangular, rectangular, whatever they chose.
     They then had to open up the form using scissors. I showed them several
     paper folding techniques, and let them practise on a mini model >>

    This sounds fascinating any printed lesson plans? Thanks Roberta

    ---