Re: adaptive art/AT website - need feedback

From: PurpleArt
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 18:28:19 PDT

    Melissa -- your web page is really looking good. A huge amount of work! I
    have to believe the information you are sharing will benefit a lot of people
    -- kids and teachers. I have a fairly extensive background in teaching art
    to students with special needs and also in technology and so I found your
    page easy to understand. Thank you and congratulations! --Lisa in SD

    ---