Re: MY DAILY GRADE SHEETS - Some answers to help Questions

From: dj (djash)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 18:27:47 PDT

    When you extracted it, did it ask where you wanted to put it? The extracting
    file PLUS the zip file will not fit on the floopy disc together. There is not
    enough room. When you go to extract it and it asks where to put it, you need
    to move it to another folder on your computer. Try this and let me know how
    you do.
    Donna

    I have it on disc now but it won;t open. What now? Roberta

    ---