Re: Jr. High vs Middle School- what's the diff?

From: Batmom44
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 17:51:43 PDT

    I know there is a difference in pholosophy but I can't remember what it is.
    But I don't htink it includes regressing. And that surely sounds like what
    you are about to be doing. Doesn't it? No technology, no foreign language. We
    are finally offering foreign language in elementary school here. I hope
    nothing comes down the pipe to ruin that!
    Reatha

    ---