Re: How much postage ?

From: dj (djash)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 17:52:11 PDT

    Legal size envelop and regular postage. I'll send one double sided grade sheet
    (one per marking period) and one copy of one of my job lists. How's that
    sound? When I assign the jobs, I hang one list in the room and place one list
    in my folder at the beginning of each class. Quick reference for the grade
    sheets.
    Donna

    > What size envelope ?
    > How much postage should be attached ?