RE: student groupings by class

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 16:51:18 PDT

    Actually I think Homogeneous groups have been ruled to be illegal, because
    studies found that children of minority groups regularly were placed in the
    lower groups. Also the lower groups were often left behind, were as students
    with similar scores tended to improve when placed in heterogeneous groups.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator