Re: DAILY GRADE SHEETS

From: dj (djash)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 16:15:30 PDT

      I didn't receive them. I had computer technical nightmares, the download was
    too big for my server to open. Is there any way I can send out a SASE to you
    and get a hard copy. I'd really appreicate it. Please let me know. Thanks,
    Ruth in Il

    I put the daily grade sheets on the net because so many were kind enough to
    reply, I was having problems keeping up. Thank you for all you supportive
    comments. It has truly been my pleasure to be able to offer something worth wild
    to this wonderful group. If anyone else wants to do what Ruth is doing, I do have
    some extra hard copies at school I could send out.

    Donna Ash
    Williamstown High School
    N. 700 Tuckahoe Road
    Williamstown, NJ 08094