Re: tech question

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 15:34:28 PDT

    I had the same problem, but I chalked it up to being on a Mac.
    I got code and messages that my computer could not find the
    program that created it, so it wouldn't open. If I was smart
    I would forward it to school and open it on a "real computer".
                                                    Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan