Re: tech question

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 15:34:28 PDT

    I had the same problem, but I chalked it up to being on a Mac.
    I got code and messages that my computer could not find the
    program that created it, so it wouldn't open. If I was smart
    I would forward it to school and open it on a "real computer".
                                                    Woody in KC
    > mcgugan wrote:
    > I have a technical problem with downloading and hope someone can
    > help. I downloaded Donna's files (can't wait to see them) but they
    > come up in Wordpad in some kind of code. Any ideas?
    > Also - welcome back, Reatha!
    > Joy

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan