Re: Crizmac summer workshops

From: LOUISE HARVILLA (harv4art)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 15:24:10 PDT

    Dear Christa Wise,

            I wish you would post the specifics on the Crizmac trip- dates, cost,
    deadline to confirm etc. I think I missed it the first time and I'd like
    to see if I could afford it. I also have to make sure there's no
    schedule conflict. my school district had a long strike this year and we
    are in classes until June 30th. Thanks- Louise H. from PA