Santa Fe Opportunity

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 15:03:53 PDT

    Plaza Resolana, an adult conference center in Santa Fe, offers a summer seminar called Tres Culturas, which investigates the three dominant cultures there (Pueblo Indian, Hispanic, and Anglo) through speakers, visits, and experiences. This year it is scheduled for July 9-15. You can learn more at http://www.newmexico.com/resolana/index.html
    Click on seminars. This year I know we are going to Georgia O'Keeffe's home in Abiquiu and to sculpture compounds of three artists.

    Nancy

    walkup
    NEWalkup

    ---