Artists in Residence

From: Alasann1
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 14:48:12 PDT

    I am an Artist in Residence in Kentucky.
    I work within the schools but not necessarily as an art teacher. It is really
    a treat to have some leeway in programming and I get to have other visiting
    artists in.
    Are any of you in A.I.R. programs inother states out there?
    What are expected responsibilities?
    What do you do different from a "reg" art teacher?
    What is the bes/worst thing about your work?

    ---