crizmac

From: Beth Goodwin (bgood)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 14:52:58 PDT

    I called Crizmac today to inquire about the Arizona trip and was really disappointed to find out it was canceled - not enough participants. It sounded so wonderful. I have a conflict witht the Santa Fe dates so guess that is out. for me, but for anyone else, that one seems to be a go. I will think about Mexico in October though. Thanks for your feedback about this. Beth

    ---