Daily grade sheets

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 14:02:59 PDT

    This isn't true in my case!
    Donna I've tried everything to open this and since it is an EXE I
    can't. Can anyone forward this to me. I have photoshop, photo
    impact,Adobe, Word, works etc. Even my husband can't get it opened.
    We can unzip it but can't view i

    Donna, me too. I've tried everything and ended seeing stuff I never
    knew existed on my computer, but couldn't view- If anybody has them,
    please forward to:
    rlarson
    Thanks, Betsy

    ---