Re: MY DAILY GRADE SHEETS -please send me this-

From: Iteachart7
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 14:00:09 PDT

    In a message dated 4/19/00 2:42:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    astroboy writes:

    <<
     Donna I've tried everything to open this and since it is an EXE I
     can't. Can anyone forward this to me. I have photoshop, photo
     impact,Adobe, Word, works etc. Even my husband can't get it opened.
     We can unzip it but can't view it. So if anyone can print and then
     rescan it and send it to me, or paste it into another format and
     send it I'd appreciate it.
     Thanks,
     Sandra
     astroboy

    Ditto here too! I thought it was just me:(
    Gabrielle

    ---