Re:MY DAILY GRADE SHEETS -please send me this-

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 11:37:45 PDT

    dj wrote:
    Hi Everyone!!!! I finally got the help I needed to get my daily
    participation sheets to you and one of my job lists. :-) I am
    sending them through this self extracting zip file. I created the
    grade
    sheets in corel BUT transferred them into a word document so you all
    will be able to change them as needed. I am sending 3 files - The
    first
    two are the front and back of the first marking period Daily Grade
    Sheets and the last one type of my job lists. I hope they help.
    All My Best,
    Donna

    >The site for the grade sheets is:

    >http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~pash/donna/participation.exe

    >It is a self extracting zip file.... no special program needed.

    This isn't true in my case!

    Donna I've tried everything to open this and since it is an EXE I
    can't. Can anyone forward this to me. I have photoshop, photo
    impact,Adobe, Word, works etc. Even my husband can't get it opened.
    We can unzip it but can't view it. So if anyone can print and then
    rescan it and send it to me, or paste it into another format and
    send it I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Sandra
    astroboy