Re: Mavica Video

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 10:12:02 PDT

    Go to "Insert" then to picture and move over to wherever your picture is.
    It is easy. We did a presentation i powerpoint to show the fine and
    practical arts course offerings and had about 40 slides and lots of
    pictures. YOu can also scan photos and put them in as JPEG and put on a
    disk and import them as well as the digital stuff. I'm assuming you are
    using a diskette from digital camera.

    Fran

    ---