adaptive art/AT website - need feedback

From: Melissa Enderle (melissae)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 22:02:34 PDT

    Well, I am almost finished with my thesis research project! I have
    made my first web page, putting up most of the paper part of my
    project on it. I would like feedback, regarding the info,
    navigability, presentation, etc. In particular, I would like to know
    how informative the site was and how much prior knowedge a person
    would need before understanding the stuff.
    http://ftp.milwaukee.k12.wi.us/schools/htmlins1/ENDERLE/index.html

    --
                        |          Melissa Enderle         |
                      /)|        melissae       |(\