Re: paper sculpture

From: Rosikins
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 20:34:42 PDT

    In a message dated 4/18/00 7:41:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Gumart1
    writes:

    <<

    I do a paper sculpture idea with Frank Stella as the motivation. We decorate
    a variety of papers to create wonderful patterns then sculpt the paper.
    I have a lesson plan I could send you if you send me your snail mail address.
    Rosie

    ---