Re: paper sculpture

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 20:07:44 PDT

    Ruth,
    Did you ever consider having them interpret picasso or any abstract painting
    in paper? I just started teaching 3-d high school and your idea sounds
    great. I had my students do paper sculptures emphasizing positve and neg.
    space, but I think next year your interpretation sounds like something worth
    trying! thanks!
    Christy