Re: Interactive Art Museum sites

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 19:19:06 PDT

    Jenny asked several days ago about really interesting art museum sites (I'm
    finally catching up on my e-mail). I've created a page for my favorite
    museum sites at:

    There's over 30 museum sites (plus a few that aren't real museums) I've
    explored from end to end for my students so I feel I can recommend them to
    you too. My all time favorite is the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco at:
    They've also been very generous in granting me permission to use some of
    their images in my site.

    Michelle H. Harrell
    North Garner Middle School
    Garner, North Carolina