Re: fish printing

From: Iteachart7
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 19:15:44 PDT

    In a message dated 4/17/00 7:17:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    mjart49 writes:

    << Gabrielle, I forgot something important. Before painting the fish, stuff
    the
     gutted cavity with paper towels to get the original shape of the fish back.

    Thanks for all the info MJ, I'm sure once I get started, the eyes wont bother
    me!
    You were very helpful! I printed out both of your posts to ad to my fish
    info file.
    Thanks again
    Gabrielle

    ---