RE: to Woody from Bunki........

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 18:57:49 PDT

    Bunki,
            You should be able to scan with photo Deluxe by accessing the program
    first. You may have to help it find the scanner. I can't walk through the
    steps here, because we use it at work. I don't have a scanner at home yet,
    not sure I need one. I think you have to find the scanner's Twain program. I
    might have that wrong. Another option is to use your scanner normally, just
    make sure it saves in a format accessible to other programs (Tiff, giff, or
    JPEG are good choices TIFF being best). Then open the picture with Photo
    Deluxe.
    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator