Dream Makers

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 18:57:41 PDT

    Do any of you participate in the Crayola Dream Makers program through a
    youth museum? We are applying for it this year. Even if we aren't accepted I
    believe that we will be doing a student show on our own that would include
    teacher workshops. We are trying to get them sanctioned by the Education
    Service Center and the largest school system in the area, so the teachers
    would get credit. The teachers would then choose a number of works for
    display at the museum. Our space is limited, and a 3-D ceramics component
    would be added. Also my Director will only allow fired clay to be
    displayed - no modeling clay, no self-hardening clay. Our main collection
    is ceramics and we host the San Angelo National Ceramics Competition, so he
    will not compromise on this.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator