Re: fish printing

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 18:57:46 PDT

    I keep mine in the frig between classes. I washed it with bleach and rinsed
    with vinegar. It doesn't smell. I bought a really nice one from the grocery
    story for an inservice in Feb. and kept it frozen until now for my third
    grades. They are having a great time printing. I also have rubber ones for
    the squeamish students. Janet

    ---