digital camera frustration

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 16:39:42 PDT

    I've been learning about our camera, a casio that the school purchased.
    My photos seem too dark and I'm trying everything short of a small light
    studio to get the pics to the point where you can see the color. Also,
    when I go to adobe, and I try to find the photo from a file, I get
    this'path isn't found, or something like that. And when I try to
    download, I have to use the qvcp prog instead of going through another
    of the options, that is offered for downloading from the camera.. I'm
    getting very frustrated. I'm trying to get a webpage up for our school,
    and it seems the only thing that works is the copy and paste into a
    powerpoint template, which I also am just learning. Even the pic that I
    took outside is too dark. Anybody know what I am doing wrong.? I
    really need suggestions. Thanks, Betsy

    ---