Re: to Woody from Bunki........about Photo Deluxe

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 16:37:25 PDT

    If I understand what you are asking, let me try and answer.
    You might have to have the version of Photo Deluxe that is for
    your operating system (PC or Mac) but I doubt it, I have it at
    home for my i-Mac and at school for the PC. I have several
    photo programs on my computer, I just prefer to use Photo
    Deluxe. I just click on it's icon to start it and then tell it to go
    "aquire" my scanner. It probably has a wide list of scanners
    that it will work with, you just have to fill in the right info in
    those boxes that come up. Does that help ? Woody in KC

    Bunki Kramer wrote:

    > This sounds more like what I need...simple and cheap. This might be a stupid
    > question to you (or anyone else listening in) although it doesn't sound like
    > it to me. Can you use any scanner to work with Photo Deluxe or does it have
    > to come with that program? My Agfa scanner comes with it's own image editing
    > software called MicroFrontier Color It! to be used with a Mac and it has
    > something diff. when used with a PC. How could I use the Photo Deluxe
    > program if the scanner is hooked up with another program? It's all so
    > confusing to me. Toodles.......

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at