Re: to Woody from Bunki........about Photo Deluxe

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 16:37:25 PDT

    If I understand what you are asking, let me try and answer.
    You might have to have the version of Photo Deluxe that is for
    your operating system (PC or Mac) but I doubt it, I have it at
    home for my i-Mac and at school for the PC. I have several
    photo programs on my computer, I just prefer to use Photo
    Deluxe. I just click on it's icon to start it and then tell it to go
    "aquire" my scanner. It probably has a wide list of scanners
    that it will work with, you just have to fill in the right info in
    those boxes that come up. Does that help ? Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan