to Woody from Bunki........

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 16:15:09 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    > I use Photo Deluxe, it is a cheap simpler version of Photoshop.
    > It is very straight forward and simple. I can crop, resize, adjust
    > color and make web or e-mail ready in a few short minutes. One
    > evening I put 40 to 50 digital images on to my web pages. I think
    > Photo Deluxe is the best way to start students off in digital photography.
    > Woody in KC

    This sounds more like what I need...simple and cheap. This might be a stupid
    question to you (or anyone else listening in) although it doesn't sound like
    it to me. Can you use any scanner to work with Photo Deluxe or does it have
    to come with that program? My Agfa scanner comes with it's own image editing
    software called MicroFrontier Color It! to be used with a Mac and it has
    something diff. when used with a PC. How could I use the Photo Deluxe
    program if the scanner is hooked up with another program? It's all so
    confusing to me. Toodles.......

    ---