Shrink Wrap...One More Thing

From: Debra Kozak (berkana)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 16:14:42 PDT

    When I was shrink wrapping "tons" of drawings and photos, I used regular
    shrink wrap film but without an expensive shrink wrap machine. Instead,
    I purchased a heat gun for approximately $25.00 at a hardware store. It
    works beautifully as long as you use the lowest setting and don't get
    "too" close to the wrap. Otherwise it will melt and you have to start
    over. The heat gun never damaged the work, either.

    Deb Kozak

    ---