Re: digital camera

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 15:30:02 PDT

    I use Photo Deluxe, it is a cheap simpler version of Photoshop.
    It is very straight forward and simple. I can crop, resize, adjust
    color and make web or e-mail ready in a few short minutes. One
    evening I put 40 to 50 digital images on to my web pages. I think
    Photo Deluxe is the best way to start students off in digital photography.
                                            Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan