Re: scholastic arts

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 15:10:24 PDT

    On occasion I might have a student win at national, but I teach Middle School
    and only the seniors are up for scholarship moneys. We just present the award
    to the student and await the work to be shipped back. Of course it
    comes COD
    and there is a big argument about how it's suppose to be paid. I just
    laugh and
    tell them they should be glad the school got recognized for something.

    If you need contacts, I can put you in touch with teachers who have students
    who win on a regular basis at national.

                                                    Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail