Re: shrink wrapping.....

From: Todd Osborne (osborne)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 14:27:06 PDT

    For those who can't get a shrink wrap machine, Do what I did today.
    Buy the plastic wrap you put on windows in the winter. It shrinks with a
    blow dryer. I found it on sale at Ames. It's on sale this time of year.
    You probably have to live in a cool climate to find it in your area
    though...

    Todd Osborne
    osborne

    ---