Shrink Wrap and Its Uses

From: Debra Kozak (berkana)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 13:45:37 PDT

    I used to do art festivals along with a photographer. We would shrink
    wrap our mounted and matted drawings and photos. It is an inexpensive
    way to protect your work without spending the time and money on frames.
    Buyers often prefer to purchase a matted-only, shrink wrapped work as it
    is less expensive for them and they get to choose their own frame and
    framer. Sometimes a frame that "doesn't go with my decor" can hinder a
    sale. Also, you can put a bunch of shrink wrapped works in a print
    rack. Framed works require some sort of display wall or easel.

    Deb Kozak

    ---