Re: shrink wrapping.....

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 13:14:45 PDT

    I have a shrink wrapping machine that I bought to wrap my handmade soaps.
    It cost about $200 and has an 18" bar. The wrap I use is shiny, but there
    may be other kinds. I can't imagine wrapping artwork with it, but it might
    be a good way to keep things from getting messed up in transit from place to
    place.

    Lisa