Re: More on Digital Photography

From: WRapf
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 12:04:22 PDT

    I concur with the notation that Macs are the best. I have now a Mac G4 with
    256meg ram in the art room. Using photoshop it's superfast, reliable,
    and coupled with a Kodak digital camera (DC280) we can download and edit
    pictures like a breeze.

    Our school used to be all mac based but over the past couple of years the
    school has changed to almost all PC's. Students now wishing to do graphics,
    video, or photoshop all clamour for use of this Mac. I'll be putting in for
    more workstations next year so that the need can be accomodated. One
    machine isn't enough but it's a begining.

    Bill

    ---