Re: More on Digital Photography

From: Janice Duncan (jduncan.trhs@twin-rivers.k12.mo.us)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 06:29:16 PDT

    Get down on your hands and knees and beg the board to allow you to
    get the Mac's. I teach in a small rural school and have a
    separate computer lab funded by A+ funds. I requested that it not be
    networked with the other computers and internet. Less
    problem of network glitches students' surfing when they should be
    working, etc. If the network goes down, we can still operate. If we
    need research, we can go to the large computer lab.

    Hope you get your computers.

    ---