shrink wrapping.....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 11:17:12 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    Hi dear friends.......I've heard some of you talk briefly about shrink
    wrapping artwork and I haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about.
    I'm gathering it's a machine that wraps artwork and seals it with a plastic
    cover in some fashion, right?

    Does it REALLY work? Is the shrink material shiny? Does the sealed artwork
    have a glare? Is it easily punctured? Does the machine cost a fortune? The
    plastic expensive? Is the whole enchilada worth the $$$ and work? What
    machine is the "best"? I sit here full of questions and eagerly await your
    knowledge. Thanks and toodles.......

    ---