Re: coffee filter batik

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 09:36:48 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    > Bunki, I am really interested in this project. Please post more info. I
    > would also like to hear the connection to Matisse. Thanks, MJ

    Geez. Well...It was sort of a giant leap from cut papers moved around on a
    background looking at balance of color (I'm really generalizing here) to the
    batik. With my kids I would probably approach it from the slant of batik
    history and looking at works of this nature. I think even the process alone
    warrents the interest in this project myself.

    ---