what is current and good?

From: Sea Pearly (seapearls_)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 09:47:59 PDT

    Ahhhhhhhh!

    I wanted to do some look at some current trends in art. I picked up several
    good art magazines. I flipped them open to check out what was in them and
    felt very lost. I didn't recognize any of the artists names.

    I thought I was keeping up with stuff but I guess I'm not.

    Anyone got any suggestions comments?

    Shar