Re: Crizmac summer workshops

From: Christa Wise (cwise.us)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 06:02:43 PDT

    Beth and all,

    I have never taken a Crizmac workshop, but I have heard from other art
    teachers at the national convention that they are great.

    The Spanish teacher and I are taking the seminar/trip in Oaxaca, Mexico
    next fall during the Days of the Dead. We are pumped. School gave us a
    week off to attend and our tuition allotment helped to pay for the seminar.
     We are getting credit from the Univ. of Cali, Irvine through a
    travel/study program.

    I understand that we need 12 fellow travelers to make the trip fly. I sure
    hope there are others of you out there who will take the it. This is the
    first time it has been scheduled at this prime festival time in the hopes
    that the opprtunity would be maximized even though it is during school
    time. Be creative, gang! Talk your way into this. It should be fantastico.

    Are there any other Crizmac traveling veterans out there? Speak up.
    Christa

    ---