Re: MFA for teachers

From: Richard J Drewyor (drewyor)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 05:53:02 PDT

    I heard of a second school in Vermont that has low residency. I will
    have to look them up. In the mean time check out the current "Art In
    America" magazine. They have a lot of art school ads in the back.

    BTW: The MFA degree is mainly for college level teaching. If you are
    teaching K-12 you generally have to get a teaching certificate (depending
    on your state) after you get your B.S. or B.A. degree. The MFA also helps
    (but not guarantee) promotions and pay raises.