Re: More on Digital Cameras

From: Batmom44
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 05:42:55 PDT

    Judy, thanks for the info on the Panasonic. I am now in luuuuuuuuuv. I wanted
    the Sony primarily because of the floppy disk storage. I checked the web site
    and found out that the Panasonic will also accept flopies. I have died and
    gone to heaven. I taught video production for about 9 years. Almost all of
    our equipment was panasonic. And I highly recommend their products. The only
    time I ever had to have a panasonic repaired was when one took a particularly
    bad tumble on a particularly hard floor. And of course their editing VCR's
    etc. are excellent. They seem to have been made with student use in mind.
    That's what this list is for. Helping each other.
    Reatha

    ---