Crizmac summer workshops

From: Beth Goodwin (bgood)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 04:49:33 PDT

    Hello all. I think someone brought this up not too long ago, but I never saw a reply, though I am having trouble keeping up with this - over 900 messages unread at this point - and I may have missed it. If so, a short reply of "good" or "bad" would be greatly appreciated. Has anyone on the list had experience with Crizmac's programs? I am considering the Arizona trip this summer. Thanks for any advice. Beth.

    ---