Re: digital camera

From: croberts (b2w6w4kn)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 03:22:44 PDT

    Kim,

    Thanks for this tip...I've been opening the image in PhotoShop, then
    reducing it to a small size by going to "Image" and changing the dimensions,
    then saving it and THEN sending by email. We all learn so much each
    day...that's why this list is so great!

    I guess it's time now to do some more "playing around" with my camera.
    Everybody at school knows I have this one (Sony Mavica FD 83)...and they are
    always wanting to borrow it. Now they HATE to have to take the time to
    download from the other digital cameras around school....and I surely HATE
    to loan my new camera.

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    b2w6w4kn
    croberts.us

    >The best way to send a picture e-mail in the sony is to use the e-mail
    >setting on the camera. Other wise you need to lower the resultion or it
    will
    >take forever to send and download over regular phone lines. The cropping
    >tool is often s scissors icon, but I'm not familiar with the program your
    >using.

    >Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    >CAM Administrator
    >San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts/Children's Art Museum

    ---