Re: Mavica Video

From: croberts (b2w6w4kn)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 03:17:32 PDT

    Add an "image"....do it just like you add an image from a disk. My students add them all the time to their power point presentations. They use this to introduce themselves at the beginning. "My name is ...... and this is my presentation about ....."

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    b2w6w4kn